Geekscape 685: ‘Monarch: Legacy of Monsters’ Showrunner Chris Black!

‘Monarch: Legacy of Monsters’ showrunner Chris Black joins me on a brand new Geekscape to talk about the […]

Weird Al-Gorithm Episode 86: Smells LIke Nirvana (f/MC Lars)

This week we officially enter the 90’s albums with a returning fan favorite guest MC Lars. We dive […]

Laura San Giacomo is on the best 80’s podcast!

The lovely and talented Laura San Giacomo (“Pretty Woman” “Sex, Lies and Videotape” “Just Shoot Me”) joins us […]

Pretty Woman and It Must Have Been Love – Two Dollar Late Fee, 80’s Movies Podcast

It’s the season 4 premiere of Two Dollar Late Fee and the dudes fire on all cylinders talking […]

Christmas 365 Episode 174: Quantum Leap S3E10 A Little Miracle

This week in honor of 25 years of Quantum Leap Matt makes Dylan watch the only Christmas episode […]

White People Problems An O.C. Podcast Episode 62: The Safe Haven (S3E11)

After literally weeks the gang decides it’s time to get Marissa back at Newport … but is it […]

The Epic Epilepsy Doc: Seeking a Global Cure with Sabine Kahwaji & Tali Rabinowitz

Sit down for a chat with Tessa Markle and Carolina Alvarez of Femme Regard Productions where we spill […]

Weird Al-Gorithm Episode 103: Bedrock Anthem (f/Matt DiStefano)

Yabba Dabba Do Now Listeners! We are joined by Matt “Team Goldie” DiStefano this week to discuss Al’s […]

Horror Movie Night Episode 447: Leprechaun 2 (1994) (f/Taylor Morden)

Do you like bad wordplay and some questionable cultural representations in your seasonally-appropriate horror? Then boy do we […]

One Hit Thunder Episode 211: “Whoever You Are” by Geggy Tah (f/Taylor Morden)

This week we want to thank you all the great drivers out there. Maybe one of you helped […]

SXSW Movie Review: Arcadian

Monsters lurk at night in Ben Brewer’s end-of-the-world action-horror, “Arcadian”, but is Nicolas Cage’s latest scary good, or scary bad?

YA-OK Episode 3: “The Misdirection of Fault Lines” and “Boys I Know” Author Anna Gracia

This week we are joined by Anna Gracia who talks to us about her start in YA with […]

Christmas 365 Episode 173: Justin Bieber “Under the Mistletoe”

This week Dylan makes Matt listen to the Justin Bieber album from his childhood while Matt is baffled […]

SXSW Movie Reviews: I Saw the TV Glow

Jane Schoenbrun’s subtle and cryptic exploration of what it’s like growing up LGBTQ is captured in “I Saw the TV Glow”. Check out what’s making this one of the buzziest films of the year.